Saxon Math for Grades 9–12
Making the connection to the abstract
- Fully integrated texts, covering algebra, geometry, trigonometry, discrete mathematics, and calculus
- Students are readied for college math concepts
- Incremental, building-block approach of regular skills
- Frequent cumulative assessments
The scores tell the story
- Higher test scores and improved graduation rates
Confidence is built in
- Students develop confidence as they become fluent in many math skills
- Saxon's proven methods better prepare students for college entrance tests
Dr. Frank Wang, Author of Saxon Calculus
"My passion is for teaching and for helping students learn more mathematics than they ever thought possible. I am a fervent advocate for the Saxon pedagogy and highly recommend its mathematics textbooks as the best textbooks for providing students with a solid and firm foundation for further study in mathematics."
Dr. Wang holds an undergraduate degree from Princeton University and a Ph. D. in pure mathematics from MIT. He began working for Saxon Publishers at age 16 as a high school student. He was president of the company from 1994 to 2001. Frank has taught at the University of Oklahoma and currently teaches at the Oklahoma School of Science and Mathematics.